Sunday, January 31, 2010

Mylapore Fine Arts - 21/1/10

This was part of the Tyagaraja Aradhana series conducted by Mylapore Fine Arts, Chennai.

Accompanists:

Mysore Sri.H.N.Bhaskar - Violin
Sri.R.Ramesh - Mridangam
B.S.Purushothaman - Kanjira
















Song List:(R-Raga Alapana,N-Neraval,S-Kalpanaswaram,T-Tani Avarthanam)

1.slOkam, rAgasudharasa - AndOlikA- Adi (S)
2.dudukUgala - gowlA - Adi
3.rAmabhakti sAmrAjyam - sudhdhabangaLA
4.shambhO mahAdeva - pantuvarALi - rUpakam (R,S)
5.nA morAla - dEvagAndhAri - rUpakam - (R)
6.E rAmuni - vakuLAbharaNam - misra cApu (R)
7.tanayuni brOva - bhairavi - Adi (R,N,S,T)
8.rAmuni maravakavE - kedAragowLa - Adi
9.rAma pAhi - kApi - misra cApu
10.mangaLashtakam slOkam - rAgamAlikA followed by mangaLam

3 comments:

Priya Ram said...

Hi Gayathri,

I have cds of urs with songs Rama Pahi and Rama Bhakthi Samrajyam. Just want to tell u, I love ur renditions of both the songs. I always wished I can listen to them in ur live concert. so now i feel i really missed this concert of urs.wish I can attend more concerts of urs. anyway, all the best. keep it up !!

Priya Ram said...

I felt so happy to read the review about this concert in the Hindu. Keep it up gayathri !

Sathej said...

It was a very emotive Vakulabharanam that day..more so for me on that evening, just moments after something touching happened..

Sathej