Wednesday, January 6, 2010

December 2009 Concerts-Newspaper Reviews

The following review of my concert for Brahma Gana Sabha (26th Decemeber 2009),appeared in The Hindu,Chennai Edition dated 1st January,2010.




















The following review of my concert for Bharat Kalachar (2nd January 2010),appeared in Dinamani,Tamizh Daily dated 3rd January,2010.





















The following review of my concert for Chennayil Tiruvaiyaru (19th December 2009),appeared in Ananda Vikatan,Tamizh Weekly Magazine dated 6th January,2010.

3 comments:

nagraj said...

Nice reviews, voicing our views in unison; especially the one from Dinamani. I witnessed / enjoyed the concert at Bharat Kalachar which was of high quality; I agree with those sharp comments.

I am sure, increased reacheability through Jaya, Z Tamil, Podigai channels will do wonders for you this year. After all, people identify quality and fakes / hypes only after experiencing both.

Time has arrived for you to flourish and scale new heights

Anonymous said...

Saw your JayaTV marghazhi mahotsavam in jayatv, excellent http://www.youtube.com/kamakotisankara

thanks
iyer

Gayathri Girish said...

Thank you :-)

Gayathri