Thursday, June 5, 2014

KVIIT Madras (Golden Jubilee Celebrations) - 25/4/14

 
It was a great honor to perform at the Curtain raiser of the golden jubilee celebrations of KVIIT Madras.


















There were two concerts arranged on this memorable occasion - a Hindustani vocal recital by Smt.Mala Ramadorai and my concert.

Venue: Students' Activity Center (SAC), IIT Madras.




Co-Artists:
B.U.Ganeshprasad - Violin
Poongulam Subramanian - Mridangam
Guruprasad - Ghatam









(Smt.Lalitha Jayaraman, Music teacher KVIIT, honouring me):
















(Students of KVIIT standing around me - brought back pleasant memories of me in my school uniform and two pigtails :-)) :
















(From L to R: Mrs.Amudha Rajendiran, myself and Mrs.Lalitha Jayaraman):

















(Mrs.Thankam Parameshwaran and Sri.Parameshwaran in the photo):

 
 
 
 
 
 
 



 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




























 
 
 









 


No comments: