Sunday, February 2, 2014

Myriad Forms of Lord Siva (Episode 11) - 26/1/14


Session 11 of "Myriad Forms of Lord Siva" :

It was a great honor to have the legend and maestro Dr.Balamuralikrishna as the Chief Guest for this session despite his indifferent health. I felt elated that he appreciated my efforts and wished me well. What was awe-inspiring was the fact that the entire audience stood as he left the auditorium. That was a true example of the respect he automatically commanded. My heartfelt thanks and pranams to him.




























Guest of Honor was Sri.N.V.Subramaniam, Managing Trustee, Saraswathi Vaggeyakara Trust.

















Co-artists:

V.V.S.Murari - Violin
Jayalakshmi Sekhar - Veena
B.Sivaraman - Mridangam





























Sections of the audience:


























Final Episode of "Myriad Forms of Lord Siva" will be on the 8th of March (Saturday), 2014 at Tattvaloka at 5 p.m.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on completing your 11th episode. I wish I could attend any of those. Good luck for the final episode. And please do "kindly" place them on YouTube after the series is over.

Surprisingly, I do not see your concerts or songs on YouTube. Rasikas like me would certainly be eager to watch your songs / concerts uploaded on YouTube. Please consider the possibility.

I am missing all the action very badly:-(

Nenaruncha Raa Naa paini chaala, Nee "Daasudanu" gaada (Madam)?:-)

Murali

Anonymous said...

Gayathri Girish's few songs are available on youtube. but if we search for Gayathri S there are many songs available on youtube. Gayathri Girish's maiden name is Gayathri Srinivasan. So under S Gayathri more songs are available.